Hurlford Horse Vanilla Shampoo
Sale Sold out
Regular price $21.00 NZD
Regular priceUnit price per
Luxurious vanilla shampoo concentrate that leaves your horses coat with a great shine and vanilla scent.
Helps restore and rejuvenate dry dull coats.
pH balanced specifically for animal skin
1) Apply to a wet coat on an animal
2) work in well to a rich lather
3) rinse thoroughly.
- Use sparingly as this is a concentrated product.
- For professional dog grooming this product can be diluted to give the lathering required (1 to 5 or more , 200ml per litre).
- For all animals, shampooing to remove dirt and build up in the coat, should be balanced with maintaining the natural oils present in the animals coat.
- Because different dog breeds have very different coats, it is recommended that you obtain specialist advice for your breed of dog.
- For Horses – showing horses, shampoo no more that than weekly. For horses natural wintering, shampooing is best left until warmer temperatures and the winter coat is shedding.
- Store in original container.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Rinse container when finished, recycle where possible.
- Keep out of reach of children
- May be slightly irritating to eyes.
- May be harmful if ingested.
- Contains low levels of Bronopol antibacterial ingredient.
- Ingestion: drink 1-2 glasses of water. Seek medical advice. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing patient.
- Skin Contact: rinse with cold water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
- Eye contact: flush with cold water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice if irritation persists.
- Inhalation: remove from further exposure. Seek medical advice if discomfort continues.
- Spillage: contain spillage with absorbent and dispose in accordance with local regulations.